Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Pioneering in W-Space: Part 6

This is a re-post of my blog from the EVE University forums to catch you up with what I've been doing.

---

The time has come for me to move out of the wormhole that I am currently living in. My host has told me that he will be moving out and I probably won't be staying around to be at the mercy of whoever decides to move in. All in all, the arrangement that I had with my host worked very well. I produced PI that was useful to him, and he paid me a fair price for it. I didn't have to deal with the logistics of running the PI out to k-space and he got to make less trips for the necessary PI. In addition to all this, he gave me pointers to setting up a nice PI system that really helped with producing P1 goods efficiently. I will miss this arrangement that we had.

Now it's time for me to come up with something new to do with my wormhole character. My main character has been in the WHC for some time now, and I've given some thought to moving my alt in there and setting up PI. However, now that I've learned PI, this is just a menial task of logging in every day and updating everything.

One thing that I am considering is finding a new wormhole to live in and run the combat sites there solo, in addition to my PI. I would need to train my alt to be able to fit some sort of battlecruiser (I'm thinking a Drake) to be able to run the sites by myself. I've also grown curious about doing reactions as well, but I do know that it requires more of a time investment to be running in the required materials every week.

I'll definitely have to give this more thought. If anyone has any suggestions, feel free to let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment